I know this probably won't be seen by many people seeing as it has been a few months since I have posted. The cause of this is nothing other than the wonderful college life I live of constantly doing homework and studying. I have been really caught up in my studies, but now it is time to catch you up with what is happening.
On my last post I talked about how being more social has caused me to not eat as healthy and I would start to not exercise as much. Well I recently have gotten back into the habit of working out at least five times a week. I am still struggling with eating the best foods since I had gotten used to eating the foods that weren't the best for me. I am eating a lot more healthier and I still allow myself occasionally to splurge. With all of this change, I have been able to see some results, but I am not to my goal quite yet. Even though I have been working out more, I have been slacking on the running aspect. I have missed it a lot, and I am trying to get back into it by running outside on occasions along with a couple times on the treadmill. I used to always run on the treadmills, but I now go to the rec center and their treadmills are different and I also don't like to run in front of a lot people. The treadmills in my dorm is much more secluded. I do a lot more work outs on the machines now.
Off the topic of being healthy, my schooling this semester is a lot harder because I am in classes to help prepare me for clinic next year. I also have classes helping me diagnose certain language disorders and how to administer certain tests. In this class, I have to actually administer two tests to my professor and his GA. When I have to do this my professor acts like a little child which can be very interesting.
On my last post I talked about how being more social has caused me to not eat as healthy and I would start to not exercise as much. Well I recently have gotten back into the habit of working out at least five times a week. I am still struggling with eating the best foods since I had gotten used to eating the foods that weren't the best for me. I am eating a lot more healthier and I still allow myself occasionally to splurge. With all of this change, I have been able to see some results, but I am not to my goal quite yet. Even though I have been working out more, I have been slacking on the running aspect. I have missed it a lot, and I am trying to get back into it by running outside on occasions along with a couple times on the treadmill. I used to always run on the treadmills, but I now go to the rec center and their treadmills are different and I also don't like to run in front of a lot people. The treadmills in my dorm is much more secluded. I do a lot more work outs on the machines now.
Off the topic of being healthy, my schooling this semester is a lot harder because I am in classes to help prepare me for clinic next year. I also have classes helping me diagnose certain language disorders and how to administer certain tests. In this class, I have to actually administer two tests to my professor and his GA. When I have to do this my professor acts like a little child which can be very interesting.
Something monumental that I did in the past two weeks was that I got my very first tattoo. This is monumental tome because the tattoo is for my two best friends that are more like sisters. This represents that our friendship will last forever and even if something does end up happening where we would not be as close as we are now I will never regret our friendship. Therefore, I will not regret my tattoo for them.
Thanks for Reading
No comments:
Post a Comment