OH MY GOODNESS!!! I haven't posted in forever. I don't know how many of you are still reading this or will even read this since it has been about 3 months since I last said anything. But I would like to fill you in on what is happening.
I have moved back into school and taken my midterms, so far everything is going well. I have been more social this year. I actually get out of my dorm room haha. I joined several clubs and I am enjoying every single one.
I know the last time I posted I was talking about my struggle to exercise and be healthy. I am dong okay, but not as well as I had did last year. This goes along with being more social; since I get out of my room more often I am not eating the most healthy foods on campus. It can be hard to find healthy food when you don't eat in the same dining hall every day like last year, and you feel more pressure to eat things that aren't the best for you. Although, I am working out more than I did over the summer, which is a plus. I am maintaining my weight and I think I may have lost a pound or two. I wish it was more, but I know I have to make a change in my eating habits if I want to see those changes/results.
Thank you for reading.
I have moved back into school and taken my midterms, so far everything is going well. I have been more social this year. I actually get out of my dorm room haha. I joined several clubs and I am enjoying every single one.
I know the last time I posted I was talking about my struggle to exercise and be healthy. I am dong okay, but not as well as I had did last year. This goes along with being more social; since I get out of my room more often I am not eating the most healthy foods on campus. It can be hard to find healthy food when you don't eat in the same dining hall every day like last year, and you feel more pressure to eat things that aren't the best for you. Although, I am working out more than I did over the summer, which is a plus. I am maintaining my weight and I think I may have lost a pound or two. I wish it was more, but I know I have to make a change in my eating habits if I want to see those changes/results.
Thank you for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment