Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting To Know Me

Hello I have created this blog because I want to be able to write down my thoughts and share them with other people. I will basically be posting about day to day things I do and share my feelings on things I experience. I am planning on doing a lot this summer/year because is my last year until I become a twenty year old and I will kiss my teen years good bye. I really want to inspire people and share my experiences. So far I have started to live healthy and the goal is to get a six pack and with every mile I run I put a dollar in a jar and I plan on using the money to go to New York. I am so excited to go on a trip with just me and my friends. I don't have much else to say so see ya later until I write again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment