Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

I feel like I'm constantly running around doing things. I have two jobs...I work at an ice cream shop and then I babysit on Mondays and Wednesdays. I sometimes work at the ice cream store as soon as I get off from my babysitting job. This kind of makes it difficult to workout everyday, but somehow I can usually find time for it. It is really hot this time of the year and right now it is reaching record heat, so running usually needs to happen really early or late at night because it is just so hot during the day. This past weekend I was put in charge of the ice cream store and I had to babysit two families' dogs...you can say I was super duper busy. I haven't had time to go out and do new adventures, but I am hoping that I can soon.

I am really craving to go to an amusement park...I just love the thrill of riding roller coasters. This is really weird since I have a fear of heights. Even though I am usually terrified anytime I do something involving heights I force myself to do it because I know I will regret it if I don't end up doing it.

Thanks for reading my blog about living a normal life with a few adventures thrown in the mix...hopefully those will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment