So I ran the whole 5K!!!! It wasn't a terrible time either; I probably could have ran it a little bit faster. I had a blast while doing it too. My friends and I decided to dress up as superheroes...I was Captain America. We also ran with music from the movies :). The only problem I am having now is staying motivated and finding reasons while I should work out. Luckily I have one of my best friends who helps motivate me. In fact, we just got done working out and I feel FANTASTIC!
I have to go back to school soon and I haven't been able to do as many adventures as I had hoped, but I did get to go to Chicago for Fourth of July and I am planning on going back in the next couple of weeks. I did go to the showing of The Dark Knight Rises that showed all three of the Batman movies. I was soooooo pumped, but it was devastating what happened in Colorado. I send my prayers out to the victims and their families. After the movies I went and bought myself some awesome new superhero posters for my dorm, which will be amazingly decorated with those posters and my awesome Beatles posters I got from my wonderful roommate and her dad....they know me so well.
I am excited to go back to school, I am not so pumped about going back to classes and doing homework. I am going to make sure I get good grades and have fun.
I have to go back to school soon and I haven't been able to do as many adventures as I had hoped, but I did get to go to Chicago for Fourth of July and I am planning on going back in the next couple of weeks. I did go to the showing of The Dark Knight Rises that showed all three of the Batman movies. I was soooooo pumped, but it was devastating what happened in Colorado. I send my prayers out to the victims and their families. After the movies I went and bought myself some awesome new superhero posters for my dorm, which will be amazingly decorated with those posters and my awesome Beatles posters I got from my wonderful roommate and her dad....they know me so well.
I am excited to go back to school, I am not so pumped about going back to classes and doing homework. I am going to make sure I get good grades and have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment